BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Monday, May 31, 2010

I will never become a doctor...

I'm sure many of you doctors out there might ask why, being a doctor is fun and I love my job. I am sure you do, and I have no problem with that. My father happens to be a doctor, but my friend cut her hand and I couldn't look without feeling a little light headed...
My fried ends and I like to get together in groups of three for movie marathons, so we had one on The Lord of the Rings. Since each takes forever, we where up REALLY late even though we started at 11:30 am or something...So at 2:15 in the morning, dead tiered, my two fried ends and I turn off the TV and start getting ready for bed. The Golden Poof rummages through her vanity bag and somehow manages to cut herself on a razor she decided to bring for no reason. But it doesn't stop there, although it didn't really hurt her it wouldn't stop gushing blood at we didn't know how deep it was. (But since it was a razor, how sharp could it be?) Shawty end (she hasn't grown since Lower School) tried to take care of it since I was of no use, flipping out over the never ending flow of blood. Eventually we had to wake up my mom and she took care of GP's wound. I never really saw myself as someone who can't handle blood, but I guess I can't.. It's also a good excuse to say I can't follow in my old (not really) man's foot steps.
I guess I'll tell you all about my plans for the future. Lets start with: How I Met THE LOU-ren (-ou pronounced like in out, or oust, or ouch, etc.)...
In the 6th grade I was fried ends with a girl who had a tendency to lie. The Liar was fried ends with this lonely weirdo who's life she loved to make miserable, specially by feeding her false information so that she would end up in awkward situations. One such lie was that I loved manga. Creepy-emo-girl was really happy that someone else in the grade shared her passion for them, so she immediately came up to me with a list of manga that she had read and liked. I felt really bad about what The Liar had done to her, so I took the list and a manga (the first Fruits Basket) she offered and read it.Next thing I knew The Liar was no longer going to our school and Lou-ren (the lonely, creepy, emo, weirdo girl) was one of my closest friends.
And how this will effect our future...
Last year (8th grade) Lou-ren and I jokingly (or so I thought) came up with this idea of opening a bookstore-tea shop. Next thing I know Lou-ren has told her entire family and mine. From there my mom begins lecturing me about how little businesses don't do well. I wonder if it really will happen, and I'll tell you if it does.
Good Luck with whatever you need it in,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment