BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Thursday, May 27, 2010

SUMMER FRICKING BREAK!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
School is FINALLY over! I have never been this happy about school out. I'm sorry. I haven't updated in FOREVER because I was getting behind on homework. (I happen to be the slowest typer on planet earth. I anyone cares to challenge me, I swear, I just down right suck at typing.) So now that exams and last minute cramming on the bus are over and summer is, well, happening, I CAN WRITE ON MY BLOG AGAIN! I am so happy that I have LITERALLY been jumping for joy. I have NEVER been this exited about summer. Never. Okay, about my typewriter obsession, well now I have a bike obsession. But I kinda live on a hill, so biking is pretty much impossible unless you are trying out for the Tour De France. (How do you spell that?) In fact, when we were driving down the other day, we saw bikers, in heavy (Actually it's really light for the wind resistance, but you get what I mean.) gear, trying to bike up our hill. They looked like they where in pain. And they were young. And fit. They looked like they where in a lot of pain. I don't want to bike up that hill, and I am definitely not biking down because it curves at this certain angle and, no way. I'm just going to keep my bones unbroken please.
Ya'll are the bomb!
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment