BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Sunday, April 18, 2010

DC!

I am SO sleep deprived! Not to mention that I still have homework... But you all don't care about that, so I'll start with the
TEA PARTY:
Uuhh, yeah, they were there when we were at DC. In fact, we were a the Smithsonian when they had there "giant" rally. I don't really know what they believe in, but I have a picture that gave me a good idea of what their ideals are, and they are a bit... extreme, to say the least.

See what I mean?
I wrote this a long time ago, but...
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment