BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dead Things

Normally I don't like dead things. For example, we (Mama, Papa, and my beautiful Bucas) live in a huge wooden house on a hill that some-what resembles a tree house. (our house, not the hill) But next to the house is an ACTUAL tree house. Now, this happened back in the fifth grade, so the memories might be a bit blurry, and the friend who was staying over has now moved away. But this is what happened:
Blair (NOT her real name) was staying at my house for a sleepover. I had told her about my ACTUAL tree house, and, naturally, she wanted to see it, but when we go to my house, it was too dark out (remember, we were in the
fifth grade) so my mom suggested we go in the morning, which the two of us were more than happy to do. So, we got up as early as possible to go to the tree house. The result; we came screaming back into the house, waking everyone else. Have you put the pieces together yet? Well, when we went into the tree house, we saw the tail and hind legs of a (STILL) anonymous animal. That wasn't the worst part, it had (Wait, if you don't like blood and gore, skip this part, it gets kind of...) been, somehow, cut in half so that both Blair and I saw was the bone, blood, flesh, and other insides the animal had. It was HORRIBLE! We flipped and, well you know the rest of the story.
OKAY. FOR PEOPLE WHO STOPPED READING, YOU CAN READ NOW. The whole point I was trying to make is that I DON'T LIKE DEAD THINGS, that is,
except for Latin. The language is quite dead, but I still like it and I am very exited about the State Latin Convention that will be held in Gatlinburg, TN. So here is a question, who of you lov-ER-ly readers knows Latin, and who of you just happens to be going to a Latin convention (Where)?
Thank you for reading
Taschia
BTW I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this
) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type.
*laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment