BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lies...

People seem to like to tell them, even though I'm sure they don't. I mean, think back to the first time, and last, when telling a lie was 100% okay with you and you were happy you did. No regrets. If you can list more than one, or one at all, you need to see a doctor. Well, today I told a lie, I feel bad about it, so I'm gonna tell you about it. Lets start from the beginning. I am on the Track & Field team. Raise your hand ( or just leave a comment) if you are, were, or will be (maybe a combination) on a track team. Now raise your hand ( you know the drill, or just leave a comment) if you are happy you do this. If you are, go back to that doctor of yours. I would much rather be on the softball team, but if they had a girls BASEBALL team (take into consideration that I can not play either sport, I don't even know how either of them work...)I would like to be in that too. Now my school is odd and happens to have their sports teams go into the middle of NOWHERE (yes, it is next to an interstate, but that is the only way we can go there, and besides that, there is absolutely NOTHING. To prove it, it is right next to a target complex. For those of you who have a life like mine and have no earthly idea what those two words together could possibly mean, it is basically a place where you shoot at flying pieces of clay. Rich people in England do it when they don't feel like hunting, I think...) to (remember, I am not done with the sentence yet) practice. So to GET to the middle of nowhere (the school really is in the city of Nashville, but not the downtown area) we have to use buses. Now today, no, yesterday (sarcasm), I was on the bus back to school because my parents work right across from the school and my brother is still stuck in the Lower School After School. On the bus, my friends like to sit on the edge of the seat (there are two people to a seat) so they can lean over and talk to each other as a giant mass-group. I usually get subjected to the window cause I'm just that cool. No, actually I am not on speaking terms with one guy who hangs out with the same group of people as I do, but that is a total different story that I might tell you in a month or so...
So today I was sitting in between The Captain and The Window. When she turned around to say the only words she would utter to me though out the entire trip:
"Are you okay?"
And my reply was:
"Yeah."
But I'm a lonesome teenager, what does she think! Of course I was dieing in total despair of no longer being part of the group! But I lived with my decision to lie and instead spilled it out on this blog.
I have another story, but I also have another night of homework,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment