BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello World...

Without the ellipsis points at the end, that is basically what I write every time there is fog on the window of the bus on the ride to school. My bus driver is really nice. Every time we got on the bus he would smile and say Good Morning, and early greetings like such. I would say his name, but you never know what you can put on the internet these days... But don't worry, I know it. I really hate when people seem so friendly, and they don't even take the time to ask the person for their name. (I mean, let’s say you go to the post office every Friday. Don't ask me why, but you do. Maybe your VERY CLOSE friend sends you stuff every weekend. (?) Anyway, so you end up seeing the person who works there every Friday, cause they end up helping you every time. You 'know them for a whole two years, and your friendly and all that, but you don't care, or even ponder if that person has a good friend like yours. Or a family, A life, A NAME! So there is my example. BUT DON'T WONDER OUT OF GUILT. You have to seriously be interested or else you will never remember people.) So lesson of the day (April 4, 2010) smile at a stranger. (It might be me. *grins [evilly]*)


TYPEWRITER:


Umm, reader, I know you might be dieing to get a typewriter, cause I am not, I'm quite healthy, but I would love if you found ANYTHING that caould work, I am willing to look. And if you are selling one, I'm your girl. (NOT LITTERALLY! CREEPER!) I am mere eighth grader who will be paying this with her parents money, so keep that in mind. I also want to be able to write on it cause hermits don't have typewriters just cause, beleive it or not, they actually USE it, so it would have to be in working condition. *sighs* But not only does it have to WORK, it has to LAST. I'm sorry, if this is boring, you can just skip it, but I really want one! My ABSOLUTE biggest problem is that my paents are against it, and I see, 100%, where they are coming from. *OMD! SPAZ! (I am having a spaz attack) IT'S RESET BY SUPER JUNIOR [snickering in the background] 'SHUT UP! Not everyone can have a good voice, or have good taste in music!' Reader. If you too are snickering at me, please stop, you probably like one or two bad songs too! Frankly, I like it, and it hasn't hurt anyone yet! (They were guick, painless deaths, I assure you{jk})*


Okay, I am getting really sidetracked here, but I am really angry about this. People take things too litterally. I mean, geez, we can have fun sometimes can't we!? If something, anything happens, if I didn't have jk or something after that, I could be in so much trouble, even if I have nothing to do with anything! That is so stupid.


Oh, I forgot where I was, oh well, next thing!


KOREAN [POP] MUSIC:


Sorry, I am trying to convert the univers to Korean-[Pop]-ism. Here are the artists I know so far. Please, if you happen to know any more Korean artists, pop or not, please tell me. (Yes, two pleases) I has so many at one time, but I lost all the names, exept for the pop ones, for some odd reason...


BoA


After School


Girls Generation


Wonder Girls


Super Junior


SHINee


See Ya


2NE1


...That is my pittifully small list.


If you write me anything, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.


Thanks for reading,


Taschia


BTW I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only wrting this to hear myself type. *laughs*


No comments:

Post a Comment