BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Monday, April 5, 2010

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

...Well, NOT really. That would be...
This is a post JUST for writers. As you might know, (from looking at what I wrote under
hobbies) I love to read. So if any of you would like to shoot me some of your stuff, just send it to my BLOG email: noah.mona@gmail.com
PLEASE
SEND ME STUFF! I promise not to use any of it. And you have this in writing to prove it! I am also reading jazzetry's stuff and Beatrixinwonderland (BTW, both of those names are super cool. They are so cool you either have to be a super nerd or just awesome like that. (I fall under geeky...))
SO PLEASE SEND ME STUFF IF YOU ARE A WRITER AND SEE THIS BLOG POST!
Yours Truly,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment