BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to School

Since going back to school, I finally realized why I stopped blogging in the first place, and why stay-at-home moms have such long ones! THOSE POOR WOMEN MUST BE BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS! I hope the lot of you are having a nice New Year and your New Years Resolutions haven't fallen through, like mine have. Mine was to work harder in school, and here I am, with tons of homework, BLOGGING CRAP NO ONE READS! Oh well, I don't care as much as this one girl in a story I read. She had no friends at school, so she started this blog and when someone finally responded a year later she was so happy, and he was her first friend. Ever. Poor girl. At least it turned out to be someone she knew, so he also became her friend in school, but she was in High School when she made her first friend. I felt really bad for her. Luckily it is a fictional story...
L8R G8R,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment