BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Singing With No Voice

Yours truly can not sing for her life, but loves to anyway. Going around the house, everyone has to hear me screeching foreign lyrics cut through my mouth. My parents are the least supportive, while my brother merrily sings along, just as off-key as me. And guess what, I'm in chorus. Yeah, and they have these really pretty dresses (only for the girls) that make everyone (of the girls) look skinny. The only problem is they have these really uncomfortable and gaudy sequins sewed on, and the choral teacher likes it best if we have the dresses one or two sizes bigger because we have to both sing and dance in them, but I took one in my size. It was actually kinda sad, because Mrs. Yahwert looked at the dress and said, "Wow, this is really small!" and then said "Here you go Taschia, it must fit you." I still don't know how to react, happy cause she said I was skinny, or sad cause she said I was short.
Still singing off-key,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment