BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just so you know, this was written on my iPod touch...

April 8, 2010
Okay, even though this happened YESTERDAY I want to tell you about it and I had too much homework yesterday. Actually it wasn't the homework, but I had to pack for TWO freaking trips. The worst part is that I am going to be at home Sunday, and then off I go again on another trip. But I still love my teachers. (They are both school trips!) Poop. My brother and his friend are nagging me to let them use my iPod for useless games. True, I was the one who bought them, but I have a bad case of buy-anything-that-is-free when I get on iTunes. I don't think I am the only one. I told him no, cause I'm here, writing for my blog! Anyway, the story I wanted to tell you is that I am in the school band. Out of the 72 kids in the grade, (That isn't an exact number, and nor is the next one.) 43 are in band. For those of you to tired to do the math, that is over half the grade, and naturally the biggest band this school has seen. The only problem is that no one actually LIKES band, there just in it to get out of chorus or to keep the number of people in band up. (That would be me *smiles*)
*CURRENT* I don't know where that was going, but Brandon told me it was over, and it is.
TTFE Blondie,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment