BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Journal #1

December 7, 2009
Why do people have a problem with the word "hell"? What is so bad about that? And "god"? That, well, at least I think, that that's really stupid. I said "what the hell" today in class and people like Boom and Mac bugged me about it later, but my friends were so beautiful and gave me support! Thank you guys, I'm crying just thinking about how I was so mad at Boom ans John (another person who made fun of my blunder) I seriously was thinking Hume Fogg had to be the only good answer, and USN was not even an option any more. What I really want to note on is that I think my social ans academic life are so messed up right now, but lots of people would consider it stable. I'm really sleepy, so I'll turn in now so this is the end I guess, well at least for,
Oh no, wait, I want to tell you a quick and funny story:
MeL was talking about how if she and William were paired up in the same group, all they would do is laugh. So Mrs. Ice calls out the groups for the two person quiz and guess who is in the last pair, why MeL and William, of course! Okay bye for now. TTFN
Always and 4Never
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment