BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gossip #4

December 18, 2009
So exams are finally over, and Mousie (guy with the bar mitzvah) is making his move. I'm sorry, but he is too short for Brandon, even if he is a fellow retreater. I think Chris is better for her.
1. They are a good height, and we did talk about how height is very important, you don't want the bend to be too much,and girls don't want to be the ones bending.
2. Even if he does have his moments when he isn't okay, but all in all, I KNOW that Chris is a good person, and good enough for Brandon, but I don't know about Mousie.
3. Jeffery needs to talk more. (just saying)
But... I'm not Brandon, and that makes my life a happier, easier, safer place to live in.
BTW I really want to hurt Brandon, but not in any bad way, just she has it so well, and all she can do is mope and be stressed. She can't just take what she has for granted. Some people dream to live her life and UUGGHH! (Trust me, I'm not that person, she just needs to learn.)
NOW: Yeah, she still hasn't learned, and she's single... nothing worked out, Brandon cracked under the drama.
Too much drama and homework,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment