BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quotable Quotes

Or notable Quotables, as my English teacher likes to say.
Febuary 18, 2010
Hello, today the quote comes fromour very own, Young.
"Smart people don't die, they just turn invisable."
Although Young is indeed smart, he was not indecating himself in this quote. It was later brought up, and Young only laughed it off, denying his smarts. Later, he said " a ham sandwich is better than nothing. Nothing is better than eternal happiness. Therefore, a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."
I wonder where he gets this stuff,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment