BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitchen Disaster

Remember when I said I wouldn't become a doctor, well, my hopes of becoming a cook aren't looking so hot either. I don't 'burn water', but I lack the skill, and more importantly, the patients and will. I tried to make cookies:
a)I had expected mom to make them... silly me.
b) My mother said that, if I needed any help, I could just ask my brother, and he's eight. (Yeah, it's a bit of an age difference...)
c)The cookies burned, and they didn't taste half as good as my mom's batch. (my brother helped her...)
Sometimes I feel a bit left out because I don't really share the interest of cooking with my mom and brother... I tried to make taffy once (from scratch: it was summer, I was bored), that's when I first learned how sticky it could be and how fast it hardened.
I'm not going into any more detail,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment