BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Monday, January 24, 2011

Meeting Famous People

Yesterday, (Sunday) I went to see TRON with my mom. My mom had to go pee afterwards, so weheaded for the toilets, poking our heads into other theaters to watch snippets of the other films. Finally we make it to th bathroom and my mo does her thing, while I stand (awkwardly) around inside the bathroom. (Not a stall, just next to the sinks.) Before my mom comes out, three other ladies come out. The two brunettes know each other, while the third, a blonde like myself, stands in the corner, brushing her hair. As I'm looking at them (Yeah, I know it's rude, but there really isn't much to look at...), the blonde looks back at me through the mirror with this expression I can't really describe, so I smiled back and looked away...
When my mom came out the brunettes had left and she went to this sink, but then she moved away to a different sink to wash her hands. I was curious to why she couldn't use the sink, so I went up close and saw that the handle was missing. Silly me, I tried to see if I could get the sink to work without the handle, but no luck. As I was pitifully attempting to get the water to come out, my mom had moved on to drying her hands, and the fourth and last lady came out to wash her hands. I don't know if I bumped into the lady who gave me the funny look or the fourth lady, but I bumped into someone and apologized. As I looked up (I have a tendency to either flinch or bow when I apologize) I was a really skinny lady with really pretty, tall black boots, and curly blonde hair like Taylor Swift's. I mean, it was so perfect, I was totally jealous. At that moment my mom grunted my name and I turned to look at her. My mom had her eyes wide open , and her jaw seemed to be slipping. That's when it hit me, THAT WAS TAYLOR SWIFT! I looked back in a hurry, took my moms arm, and we fred before we burst into a fit of giggles right before her. The first blonde lady was her mom, and the look that she gave me was, Just you wait, you'll have something to stare at in a few moments, just you wait... And oh did I have something to stare at. I WANT HER HAIR!
Taylor, please tell me the secret of your perfect hair,
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment