BTW...

I might never post this comment, but if it is posted (that would probably be the only reason you are reading this) it may not have been posted on the day it was written. And the next post might never come out. I am only writing this to hear myself type. *laughs*
Taschia

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gossip #2

December 8, 2009
She had been chatting with Blondie (again!), when she asked him the question that would ruin it all. She asked if he thought they were going out (or something close to that) but he didn't really get what she meant (because she worded it differently). She didn't want to just right out and ask him so she gave him one more shot and asked him what he thought of their relationship, and his response was "What relationship?". Can you believe that?! How could he ask her that! When Brandon told me this, my jaw did not just drop, IT FELL OFF! Yeah, I was super amazed too. (That my jaw fell off, of course.) She was really hurt and stunned that he would do something like that. I don't exactly remember what she did or said to that, but all I could tell her was "I told you so", and that didn't really seem to help. Then he goes off with that Joanne girl, who then dumps him because she finally figures out how much of a man-whore he is. (Sensitive people, I'm sorry about the language.)
That's all for today, so bu-bye!
Taschia

No comments:

Post a Comment